EXPLORE DOOR COUNTY PENINSULA WITH A SENSE OF PLACE
Welcome to the Juniper Inn and Door County, Wisconsin!
When you make your way here, on narrow country roads and through small towns; dotted with boutique shops and galleries, you may notice there is a quaint, engaging, simple elegance to our area, all framed by the amazing, intermittent bursts of lake views. We think you will be fascinated with the area, as are so many travelers that come our way.
Commitment to serving Door County guests is our focus at the Juniper Inn; which has earned the following distinctions as one of Door County’s Best B&B:
- The Juniper Inn boasts a 5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor.
- Honored to be named as one of two “favorite hotels” by Fodor’s Travel 2013.
- The Juniper Inn is one of the “10 Best Secluded B&B’s in the state” sited by, The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel named in a recent travel article.
- The Inn is also consistently recognized as one of Door County’s “Tried & True Lodging” picks in guidebook, 101 Things to Do in Door County.
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Green Leaders Silver Award.
- Juniper Inn is a member of Travel Green Wisconsin. We actively work on reducing our environmental impact to protect the beauty and vitality of our amazing area; symbolized for us in our fox logo.
We are so glad you’re considering coming to experience the Door County Peninsula!
When you’re here, during your stay, we hope, you experience all the things that intrigued you to visit and also stumble across a few unexpected experiences that draws you back.
We hope to get to know you and want to thank you for considering our Inn for your accommodations.
With our best and warmest regards,
Your Friendly Innkeepers,
Christopher and Karen