Don’t miss this gigantic opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind Door County vacant lot!
This vacant lot is a one of a kind and buildable. Located in Door County in the Town of Gardner also know as Little Sturgeon, Wisconsin. The property is for sale by owner so please call Rob to setup a private showing: (920) 468-5035.
- 140 feet of beautiful Door County / Green Bay water frontage. The bay has deep water out front.
- 1.36 total acres, wooded lot, numerous large oak and maple trees mixed with some cedar trees.
- Highest rock bluff lot south of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin ~ 102 feet above the bay.
- Vacant lot offers breath taking views overlooking the bay and the incredible sunsets.
- Bald Eagles perch on and fly over the Door County bluff waterfront lot.
- Property is the last vacant lot off of Garner Bluff Road on Trillium Trail in Door County. Very, very private lot.
- Lot Size: 140′ Frontage, 459.9′ South Side, 385.7 North Side, and 156.8′ East Side
- Property is located in Door County, Wisconsin in the Town of Gardner
- Parcel Number # 0120218272424A
- Asking Price: $ 169,000.00
About Gardner / Little Sturgeon, Wisconsin
Most of the food establishments, pubs, businesses, and lodging providers are open year round. The town is known for its beautiful shores and seasonal fishing and boating recreation. Some of the all-time seasonal favorites like Door County Cherries and apples come from right here in our town. The Town of Gardner provides a great place to build your get-a-way cottage or live full time, year round! The Town of Gardner offers both seasonal and permanent housing with relaxing country side and water vistas, recreation, and educational areas. The Southern Door School District is committed to high educational standards, “Soaring High with the Eagles”.
If you are wondering about the origin of Gardner, originally it was called Chickatoek (Chickatock). The name changed to Gardner from Chickatoek on 21 March 1866. Some of the first settlers were Increase Claflin, a New York fisherman-farmer, who settled at Little Sturgeon Point with his family in 1835 and is considered the first settler in Door County, and Freeland B. Gardner, Pensaukee WI, who began a shipyard in the 1850’s. Ethnic groups were comprised of Belgians and Irish. Occupations of the time were shipbuilding, lumbering, fishing, and quarrying lime and ice. Some early businesses were, Freeland B. Gardner, (1850), steam mill (saw & flour) and shipyard. He was the main employment for Brussels people having a total of 400 employees at one point. He bought CLAFLIN’S place. Williamson’s Shingle Mill, proprietors: John & James Williamson and 3. Gardner Lime Kiln, proprietor: Freeland B. Gardner. Some families associate with the township were Stevenson (at Little Sturgeon), Claflin, Neuville, Connard (Counard), Farley, Gigot, and Riley.