Our focus is delivering quality driveline components for universal shafts, cardan shafts, constant velocity joints, mechanics/wing style drivelines and gear couplings. With over 80+ years of combined experience, we provide power transmission design & sales from our home in South Carolina.
Universal Technical Service’s Partners
- Gewes – Since 1947 Gelenkwellenwerk Stadtilm GmbH (GEWES) has been producing roller bearing-mounted universal joint shafts and cardan shaft assemblies.
- Maina – Established in 1886, MAINA Power Transmission has been designing and manufacturing power transmission equipment with large dimensions.
- Kempf – Since 1963, Kempf manufactures universal joints and propeller shafts for European truck manufacturers and for special purposes in industrial applications.
- Italgiunti – For over 40 years Italgiunti has been distinguished as a quality brand all over the world operating in the field of propeller shafts.
- FB Cardan – F.B. Cardan SrL is a universal joint manufacturer. They are a supplier of universal joint cross and bearings to OEMs and aftermarket companies.
- GKN – Under the brand name Löbro, GKN Service International supplies a comprehensive range of side shafts, constant velocity joints and boot kits.
- Tirsan – Tiryakiler Group of Companies specializes in the design and manufacturing of propeller phafts, steering columns and gear box/differential flanges for the automotive industry.
- Con-Vel – Since 1929, Con-Vel has developed and supplied cv joint solutions for power transmissions providing long-life and high-angle capabilities for mobile off-highway and industrial applications.
- Rotar – Founded in 1960, Rotar has established itself as a market leader in the universal, specialty joints and shafts industry introducing innovative twists to fundalmental cardan joint concepts.
Steel rolling mill driveshafts require high tensile strength universal joints. We understand pipe straighteners, tube mills, and roller conveyors applications, so it is routine to help select the appropriate shaft to fit the application. Whether it is cost savings or premium products, we have the genuine brands that will meet your requirements. Our network of rebuilders can also help you with a replacement or repair.
Large Industrial drive shafts are our specialty. Our huge inventory of drive shaft components helps us supply the industry with the largest of shafts. Paper, steel, recycling, hydraulic fracturing, mining, generator, and pumping are just a few of the industrial applications that we offer and we can supply you with the necessary components to get you up and running quickly.
Our warfighters equipment has to be the best for the harsh conditions of war. Military application have to be light and durable. As a supplier of heavy duty drivelines we understand the requirements of an Armed Forces vehicle. Custom and extreme designs are common place for these applications and we have the product available to meet these extra robust drive shafts.
Paper drivelines require the smoothest and the best premium shafts. The RPM’s are excessively fast and the machinery very sensitive. Brand name driveline are critical to factory success for proper operation. Long shafts with finite components are demanded. We maintain inventory of these products to ensure that you can procure a shaft quickly and keep your down time minimal.
Our UTS team has the parts and experience to move forward with any project that you may have. We have distribution with driveline technicians and have a true understanding of Marine applications. Some application designs have been perfected by European engineers with years of knowledge at providing advanced solutions for Marine requirements.
Driveline parts that utilize power take off designs for agriculture applications can be very unique and convoluted. We have the product offering that has been providing OEM’s with drive shaft assemblies for many years. Whether it be a high angle or telescoping system, we have the professional to assist you with your solution.